Our student care services focuses on character development, values inculcation and enrichment activities to develop “skills for tomorrow”. In addition, we provide homework supervision and quality tuition services to help students improve their grades. Above and beyond homework supervision, we also provide daily tuition for English, Chinese, Maths and Science for those who require more academic help. These are achieved through our proven teaching methodologies and learning framework. On the whole, this enables students to grasp difficult concepts, shorten learning curves and excel in exams.
An overview of our student care services:
Download our student care e-brochure.
- Daily supervision of homework
- Extra guidance for tests, spellings and exams
- Personalised tuition programs
- For subjects – English, Maths, Chinese, Science
- Small teacher to student ratio so that each student gets ample attention
- Aligned with the MOE syllabus and curriculum
- Enrichment programs (optional, selected centres only)
- Speech and drama
- Creative Writing
- LEGO Robotics Coding Program
- After-School Homework WhatsApp Support (New!)
- We provide after school homework support via WhatsApp for the subjects of Math and Science across all levels. Parents or students can snap a photo of the question they are unable to solve, send it to a designated group chat and our subject specialist will guide you to the solution. This is free for all existing student care students.
- Cosy and stimulating learning environment
- Responsible, caring and experienced teachers
- Nutritious and well balanced meals
- Fetching of students from school in proximity (selected schools only, see below)
- Character development
- Healthy & nutritious meals provided (lunch and tea break)
- All of our centres have CCTVs installed
- Educational and engaging activities such as board games, scrabble, Lego etc.
- Cozy corner for rest and relaxation
- Art & craft
- Reading corner for quiet time
- Holiday programs & educational excursions during June/Dec school holidays. Read about what we did in Nov/Dec 2018 here.
Feedback & Reporting:
- We hold Parents-teachers meetings twice a year for us to provide you on feedback on your children’s progress and development. We strongly believe that in order for a child to excel, there must be strong communication between parents and teachers.
- We share photos and notices to our parents via our communication App.
Primary Schools that we pick up from:
- Ang Mo Kio Centre (catered private bus service)
- Ang Mo Kio Primary School
- Mayflower Primary School
- Jingshan Primary School
- Townsville Primary School
- CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School
- Teck Ghee Primary School
- Bishan Centre (catered private bus service)
- Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School
- Guangyang Primary School
- Catholic High School
- Marsiling Centre (catered private bus service)
- Fuchun Primary School
- Marsiling Primary School
- Si Ling Primary School
- Woodgrove Primary School
- Woodlands Primary School
- Innova Primary School
- Qihua Primary School
- Bedok 509 Centre
- Yu Neng Primary School
- Fengshan Primary School
Please enquire with us if the primary school of your choice is not on the list.
- Our centres are registered with the Ministry of Social and Family Development. Lower income families can apply for subsidies that can be used with our centres. For more information, see here.
Because we are parents too, we understand how important it is for you, as a parent, to have a peace of mind. We provide a safe and conducive learning environment for your children. You can be assured that they are in safe hands.
A glimpse into life at our student care services
Have a question? Drop us a message here.