- For: 3 – 7 years old
- 1 hour program
- Students will be assessed on their level of proficiency first and the program will be personalised for each individual student.
- Curriculum includes:
- Basic learners (3-4 years old, N1 – N2) : learning sounds of each individual alphabet
- Advanced learners (5-6 years old, K1 – K2) : learn short vowels a & e, beginning and ending consonant sounds. Learn how to read words, sentences and short stories
- Available at Ang Mo Kio and Bedok 537 centres.
- Drop us a message to find out more.
- AMK: Every Thursday 4.30 to 5.30pm
- Bedok 537: Every Friday: 4 to 5pm