6 Reasons Why You Should Send Your Child to Our Music Integrated Student Care Program
1. Flexibility to explore different instruments – piano, drums, ukelele, drums, violin
Fickle-mindedness, though not often encouraged, is nonetheless common amongst young children. This program gives your child the flexibility to try other musical instruments at no additional costs. Say he decided that he doesn’t want to learn piano anymore, he can try drums.
Exploration and exposure to different instruments at a young age let the child finds out for himself what his real interests are.
2. Frees up time to do other things during the weekend
As the music classes are held during the student care program once a week, it saves you a trip to the music school during the weekend. It frees up time for your child and yourself to do other things.
3. We help to ensure daily practice too
It’s tough, and tiring to get kids to do work. We get it, because we are parents too. We allocate 15-30 mins every day for music practice, so we offload you from one task.
4. Free usage of studios and instruments, if you don’t have one at home
Your child may just be starting out on this music learning journey and you’re not sure if you should invest in a thousand-dollar piano or drum set yet. You won’t have to, if your child is going to practice in the centre. He has free access to all the instruments.
5. Strike a balance between leisure and academics
Music is an art. Music soothes the soul. We believe it should be something enjoyable as well. Amidst all the pressure of studies and achieving good results, taking a break to learn music in the school day will be a respite for your child and could possibly improve his concentration span.
6. Peer pressure promotes interest, works for music too
All the students on the program learn music. Learning with friends will help promote interest.
What is the music integrated student care program about?
The music integrated student care program is a collaboration between Stamford Scholars and Ossia Music School. Music classes and daily music practice are incorporated into the student care program. The student care program is housed within the music schools, and operated by Stamford Scholars. The music classes are taught by the professional and qualified music teachers from Ossia Music School.
Read more here.
This music integrated student care program is available at:
Stamford Scholars @ Bukit Timah
- Address: 144 Upper Bukit Timah Road, #03-06B Beauty World Centre (MAP)
Stamford Scholars @ Bukit Batok HometeamNS
- Address: 2 Bukit Batok West Ave 7, #01-04 HomeTeamNS (MAP)
Stamford Scholars @ Bukit Batok East
- Address: 284 Bukit Batok East Ave 3, #02-251, Singapore 650284 (MAP)
Stamford Scholars @ Woodlands
- Address: 900 South Woodlands Drive, #05-02, Woodlands Civic Centre, Singapore 730900 (MAP)
Stamford Scholars @ Choa Chu Kang
- Address: 309 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, #04-06, Choa Chu Kang Centre, Singapore 680309 (MAP)
For enquiries, call 92387803.